C-182Q N96934 at West Valley Flying Club

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Houston, We Have Paint

I have yet to see it or even a picture, but Phil at Coastal Valley walked over to the paint shop this morning and it was basically done. The paint crew was working on the final details. Phil expects to have the plane back in his shop this afternoon. He will be running up the engine, changing the oil and giving all the major systems a thorough checkout since the plane has been resting for months.

If all goes well, it will be flight-tested tomorrow morning and I will make the pickup on Thursday or Friday.

1 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger jsorger said...

Thanks for the excellent updates, John. I can't wait to fly 96934 again! And from reading your blog(s) I think that I have learned that we work very close to one another...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home