C-182Q N96934 at West Valley Flying Club

Friday, November 10, 2006

We are limping toward the finish line. The base paint is completed, the stripes are being done now. On Monday, the plane will go back to Coastal Valley for final assembly and flight test.

I'm aiming for a retrieval late next week. My C182 currency has lapsed, so I am getting re-checked out on Tuesday. When I don't think about the money I've spent or the time the plane has been grounded, I feel pretty excited about the plane that is coming back on line. Mechanically and electronically, it will be on par with recent model years (not counting the G1000 version). The exterior will look pretty nice. And Garmin just announced that the WAAS upgrade for the 530 has been approved and will be available in January.

I hope to have some pictures at the beginning of the week, I will post them when I get them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home